Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wall St/Trinity Church




I spent the better half of the morning around Wall St and the WTC site with Austin. There is a historical graveyard at the centuries old Trinity Church across the road from the site. Someone I know photographed it in the winter while it was snowing, and although it isn't quite cold enough for snowstorms just yet, the winter certainly adds to the aura. The church and graveyard dates back to the 1750s and so many of the graveheads have worn away with age, leaving unmarked resting places. It is a very interesting site.
My day was quite depressing after that...we also went to Century 21, a place which both freaks me out and enrages me because of the fashion commodity. I would never want my stuff to end up there. It is quite disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment