Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Adios New York

:(

Last day, last post. I took myself out to a luxe dinner at a porterhouse last night and now am totally broke but still have presents to buy. There is a bookstore nearby called Printed Matter I am going to check out this morning, and then I will get my last Peppermint Mocha from the Starbuck's around the corner. Pick up my bags and then make a dodgy trek to the train. Have I mentioned I now have a garment back with 7 coats and 2 dresses, 6 pairs of shoes, 8 books, a MAC parcel worth over $400 and 2 suitcases to lug home? Wah!

Anyway, I fucking love this place. I don't want to leave. Well, I do. It has been a good length of stay. But I'll see it again soon. It has a piece of my heart.

See you all at home in approximately 2 days!

P.s can someone, who is reading this, actually pick me up from the airport on Friday morning at around 8am? If I have to carry this all on a train home, I will actually commit suicide.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment